All in the family: why non-democratic leaders have more children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economics of Governance.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10101/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raymond Fisman, 2001. "Estimating the Value of Political Connections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1095-1102, September.
- Konrad, Kai A & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2005.
"Succession Rules and Leadership Rents,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5206, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai Andreas & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2005. "Succession rules and leadership rents," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2005-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005. "Succession Rules and Leadership Rents," CESifo Working Paper Series 1534, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory D. Hess & Athanasios Orphanides, 1999.
"War and Democracy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
201, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.