Non-cooperative Households and the Size and Composition of Public Expenditure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economics of Governance.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10101/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konrad, K.A. & Lommerud, K.E., 2000.
"The Bargaining Family Revisited,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
212, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Anderberg, Dan & Balestrino, Alessandro, 2001.
"Self-Enforcing Intergenerational Transfers and the Provision of Education,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dan Anderberg & Alessandro Balestrino, 2003. "Self--enforcing Intergenerational Transfers and the Provision of Education," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(277), pages 55-71, February.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 2003. "Public education and income inequality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-300, June.
- Rees, Ray, 1988. "Taxation and the Household," Munich Reprints in Economics 3411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Manser, Marilyn & Brown, Murray, 1980. "Marriage and Household Decision-Making: A Bargaining Analysis," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 31-44, February.
- Apps, Patricia F. & Rees, Ray, 1988. "Taxation and the household," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-369, April.
- Fernández, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1999.
"Education finance reform and investment in human capital: lessons from California,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 327-350, December.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1995. "Education Finance Reform and Investment in Human Capital: Lessons from California," NBER Working Papers 5369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrom, Ted C. & Blume, Larry & Varian, Hal, 1992. "Uniqueness of Nash equilibrium in private provision of public goods : An improved proof," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 391-392, December.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Hessami, Zohal & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2013.
"Empirical determinants of in-kind redistribution: Partisan biases and the role of inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 318-320.
- Hessami, Zohal & Silke, Uebelmesser, 2012. "Empirical determinants of in-kind redistribution: Partisan biases and the role of inflation," MPRA Paper 38494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zohal Hessami & Silke Uebelmesser, 2012. "Empirical Determinants of In-kind Redistribution: Partisan Biases and the Role of Inflation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-20, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Balestrino, Alessandro & Ciardi, Cinzia & Mammini, Claudio, 2013.
"On the causes and consequences of divorce,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-9.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.