The political economy of environmental and social security policies: the role of environmental lobbying
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economics of Governance.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10101/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2000.
"Altruism, Voluntary Contributions and Neutrality: The Case of Environmental Quality,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(268), pages 465-75, November.
- JOUVET, Pierre-André & MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, . "Altruism, voluntary contributions and neutrality: the case of environmental quality," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1484, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jouvet, P-A. & Michel, P. & Pestieau, P., 1996. "Altruism, Voluntary Contributions and Neutrality. The Case of Environmental Quality," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a32, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- JOUVET, Pierre André & MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1996. "Altruism, voluntary contributions and neutrality. The case of environmental quality," CORE Discussion Papers 1996067, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hassler, John & Mora, José V Rodríguez & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2001.
"The Survival of the Welfare State,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassler, John & Mora, Jose & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "The Survival of the Welfare State," Seminar Papers 704, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001. "The survival of the welfare state," Economics Working Papers 603, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Jouvet, P.-A. & Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999.
"Intergenerational Altruism and the Environment,"
99a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Krusell, Per & Quadrini, Vincenzo & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 1997. "Politico-economic equilibrium and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 243-272, January.
- Thomas Wagner, 1998. "Limits and Cycles of Environmental Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 155-175, March.
- Hirtle, Beverly, 2009.
"Credit derivatives and bank credit supply,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 125-150, April.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Eric O'N. Fisher & Charles van Marrewijk, 1998.
"Pollution and economic growth,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 55-69.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2000.
"Endogenous policy choice: the case of pollution and growth,"
276, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2001. "Endogenous Policy Choice: The Case of Pollution and Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 369-405, July.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Portney, Paul R., 2003.
"The political economy of environmental policy,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,
in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 325-354
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2002:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Wendner, 2004. "Frames of reference, the environment, and efficient taxation," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 13-31, January.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010.
"Does government ideology influence budget composition? Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2010-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Does government ideology influence budget composition? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 101-134, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.