Partner Selection Shapes the Strategic and Topological Evolution of Cooperation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Dynamic Games and Applications.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13235
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F. Fu & L.-H. Liu & L. Wang, 2007. "Evolutionary Prisoner's Dilemma on heterogeneous Newman-Watts small-world network," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 367-372, 04.
- C.-L. Tang & W.-X. Wang & X. Wu & B.-H. Wang, 2006. "Effects of average degree on cooperation in networked evolutionary game," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 411-415, October.
- Sven Van Segbroeck & Francisco C. Santos & Jorge M. Pacheco & Tom Lenaerts, 2010. "Coevolution of Cooperation, Response to Adverse Social Ties and Network Structure," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 317-337, September.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alexander Peterhansl & Peter S. Dodds & Duncan J. Watts, 2007. "Cooperation in Evolving Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1036-1050, July.
- M.A. Nowak & K. Sigmund, 1998. "Evolution of Indirect Reciprocity by Image Scoring/ The Dynamics of Indirect Reciprocity," Working Papers ir98040, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Rand, David Gertler & Dreber, Anna & Ellingson, Tore & Nowak, Martin A., 2009. "Positive Interactions Promote Public Cooperation," Scholarly Articles 3804483, Harvard University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.