Some Recent Aspects of Differential Game Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Dynamic Games and Applications.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13235
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DE MEYER , Bernard, 1993. "Repeated Games and the Central Limit Theorem," CORE Discussion Papers 1993003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gaitsgory, Vladimir & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1994. "A folk theorem for dynamic games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 167-178, March.
- Pierre Cardaliaguet & Slawomir Plaskacz, 2003. "Existence and uniqueness of a Nash equilibrium feedback for a simple nonzero-sum differential game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 33-71, December.
- DE MEYER, Bernard & ROSENBERG, Dinah, 1997. "“Cav u” and the dual game," CORE Discussion Papers 1997048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Buckdahn, Rainer & Li, Juan & Peng, Shige, 2009. "Mean-field backward stochastic differential equations and related partial differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 3133-3154, October.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Cardaliaguet, Pierre & Rainer, Catherine, 2009. "Stochastic Differential Games with Asymmetric Information," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6927, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alberto Bressan & Wen Shen, 2004. "Semi-cooperative strategies for differential games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 561-593, 08.
- P. Cardaliaguet & M. Quincampoix, 2008. "Deterministic Differential Games Under Probability Knowledge Of Initial Condition," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 1-16.
- Minyi Huang, 2013. "A Mean Field Capital Accumulation Game with HARA Utility," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 446-472, December.
- Rainer Buckdahn & Juan Li & Marc Quincampoix, 2013. "Value function of differential games without Isaacs conditions. An approach with nonanticipative mixed strategies," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 989-1020, November.
- Alessandra Buratto & Luca Grosset & Bruno Viscolani, 2012. "ε-Subgame Perfectness of an Open-Loop Stackelberg Equilibrium in Linear-State Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 269-279, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.