Ethnic Differences in Leaving Home: Timing and Pathways
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Beek, Krijn W. H. & Koopmans, Carl C. & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1997. "Shopping at the labour market: A real tale of fiction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 295-317, February.
- Giuliano, Paola, 2006.
"Living Arrangements in Western Europe: Does Cultural Origin Matter?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paola Giuliano, 2007. "Living Arrangements in Western Europe: Does Cultural Origin Matter?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(5), pages 927-952, 09.
- Paola Giuliano, 2005. "Living Arrangements in Western Europe: Does Cultural Origin Matter?," 2005 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ermisch, John, 1999.
"Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Frances Goldscheider & Arland Thornton & Linda Young-DeMarco, 1993. "A portrait of the nest-leaving process in early adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 683-699, November.
- R. Raley, 2001. "Increasing fertility in cohabiting unions: evidence for the second demographic transition in the united states?," Demography, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 59-66, February.
- Aslan Zorlu & Clara Mulder, 2008.
"Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 245-264.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H., 2007. "Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Avery & Frances Goldscheider & Alden Speare, 1992. "Feathered nest/gilded cage: Parental income and leaving home in the transition to adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 375-388, August.
- Mike Murphy & Duolao Wang, 1998. "Family and sociodemographic influences on patterns of leaving home in Postwar Britain," Demography, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 293-305, August.
- Leslie Whittington & H. Elizabeth Peters, 1996. "Economic incentives for financial and residential independence," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 82-97, February.
- Sara Mclanahan, 2004. "Diverging destinies: How children are faring under the second demographic transition," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 607-627, November.
- Clara Mulder, 2013. "Family dynamics and housing," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(14), pages 355-378, September.
- David C. Ribar, 2013.
"Is Leaving Home a Hardship?,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2013n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.