The gradient in sub-saharan Africa: Socioeconomic status and HIV/AIDS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 45 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:pri:rpdevs:183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004.
"Orphans in Africa: parental death, poverty, and school enrollment,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 483-508, August.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment," Working Papers 256, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment," Working Papers 183, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- repec:pri:cheawb:256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom S. Vogl, 2012. "Education and Health in Developing Economies," Working Papers 1453, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Given Mutinta & Jeff Gow & Gavin George & Kelvin Kunda & Katarina Ojteg, 2011. "The Influence of Socio-Economic Determinants on HIV Prevalence in South Africa," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 96-106, November.
- Jane G. Fortson, 2009. "HIV/AIDS and Fertility," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 170-94, July.
- Louise Roos, 2013. "Modelling the impact of HIV/AIDS: A literature review," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-233, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kalonda-Kanyama, Isaac, 2010. "Civil war, sexual violence and HIV infections: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of the Congo," MPRA Paper 47579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Lammers & Sweder van Wijnbergen & Daan Willebrands, 2011. "Gender Differences, HIV Risk Perception and Condom Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-051/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- World Bank, 2009. "Lesotho - HIV Prevention Response and Modes of Transmission Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3045, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Swaziland - HIV Prevention Response and Modes of Transmission Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3046, The World Bank.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2009.
"Economic Inequality and HIV in Malawi,"
Working Papers in Economics
425, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Georges Reniers & Rania Tfaily, 2012. "Polygyny, Partnership Concurrency, and HIV Transmission in Sub-Saharan Africa," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1075-1101, August.
- Loubiere, Sandrine & Boyer, Sylvie & Protopopescu, Camélia & Bonono, Cécile Renée & Abega, Séverin-Cécile & Spire, Bruno & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2009. "Decentralization of HIV care in Cameroon: Increased access to antiretroviral treatment and associated persistent barriers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 165-173, October.
- Oster, Emily, 2012. "HIV and sexual behavior change: Why not Africa?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 35-49.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.