Long-range trends in adult mortality: Models and projection methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 42 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. R. Thatcher, 1999. "The long-term pattern of adult mortality and the highest attained age," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 162(1), pages 5-43.
- Ting Li & Yang Yang & James Anderson, 2013. "Mortality Increase in Late-Middle and Early-Old Age: Heterogeneity in Death Processes as a New Explanation," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1563-1591, October.
- Vladimir Canudas-Romo & Robert Schoen, 2005. "Age-specific contributions to changes in the period and cohort life expectancy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(3), pages 63-82, August.
- Holger Strulik & Sebastian Vollmer, 2011.
"Long-Run Trends of Human Aging and Longevity,"
PGDA Working Papers
7311, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Nan Li & Ronald Lee & Patrick Gerland, 2013. "Extending the Lee-Carter Method to Model the Rotation of Age Patterns of Mortality Decline for Long-Term Projections," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2037-2051, December.
- Adrian Raftery & Jennifer Chunn & Patrick Gerland & Hana Ševčíková, 2013. "Bayesian Probabilistic Projections of Life Expectancy for All Countries," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 777-801, June.
- Vladimir Canudas-Romo, 2010. "Three measures of longevity: Time trends and record values," Demography, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 299-312, May.
- Shripad Tuljapurkar & Ryan D. Edwards, 2011.
"Variance in death and its implications for modeling and forecasting mortality,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 24(21), pages 497-526, March.
- Shripad Tuljapurkar & Ryan D. Edwards, 2009. "Variance in Death and Its Implications for Modeling and Forecasting Mortality," NBER Working Papers 15288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fanny Janssen & Leo Wissen & Anton Kunst, 2013. "Including the Smoking Epidemic in Internationally Coherent Mortality Projections," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1341-1362, August.
- Dustin Brown & Mark Hayward & Jennifer Montez & Robert Hummer & Chi-Tsun Chiu & Mira Hidajat, 2012. "The Significance of Education for Mortality Compression in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 819-840, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.