Birth month, school graduation, and the timing of births and marriages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 41 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Monstad & Carol Propper & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2008.
"Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(4), pages 827-852, December.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell Gunnar, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 05/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ohinata, Asako, 2008. "Fertility Response to Financial Incentives-Evidence from the Working Families Tax Credit in the UK," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 851, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Maria K. Humlum & Jannie H.G. Kristoffersen & Rune Vejlin, 2012. "Timing of College Enrollment and Family Formation Decisions," Economics Working Papers 2012-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Adireksombat, Kampon, 2010. "From Classroom to Wedding Aisle: The Effect of a Nationwide Change in the Compulsory Schooling Law on Age at First Marriage in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 5019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kirdar, Murat & Dayioglu, Meltem & Koc, Ismet, 2012.
"The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey,"
38735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat G. Kýrdar & Meltem Dayýoglu Tayfur & Ýsmet Koç, 2010. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1035, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kirdar, Murat G. & Tayfur, Meltem Dayioglu & Koc, Ismet, 2011. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 5887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:pri:crcwel:1173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco C. Billari & Guido Tabellini, 2010. "Italians Are Late: Does It Matter?," NBER Chapters, in: Demography and the Economy, pages 371-412 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Anderberg & Yu Zhu, 2010. "The Effect of Education on Marital Status and Partner Characteristics: Evidence from the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 3104, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kravdal, Øystein & Rindfuss, Ronald R., 2007. "Changing relationships between education and fertility – a study of women and men born 1940-64," Memorandum 11/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Carol Ann MacGregor, 2009. "Education Delayed: Family Structure and Postnatal Educational Attainment," Working Papers WP09-07-FF.pdf, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vegard Skirbekk, 2008. "Fertility trends by social status," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 18(5), pages 145-180, March.
- Kasey S. Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2013.
"Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 711-724, July.
- Kasey Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2008. "Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers," NBER Working Papers 14573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilia Del Bono & Fernando Galindo-Rueda, 2007.
"The Long Term Impacts of Compulsory Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in School Leaving Dates,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0074, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2005-20 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.