Rectangularization revisited: Variability of age at death within human populations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 36 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alyson Raalte & Hal Caswell, 2013. "Perturbation Analysis of Indices of Lifespan Variability," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1615-1640, October.
- Shripad Tuljapurkar & Ryan D. Edwards, 2009.
"Variance in Death and Its Implications for Modeling and Forecasting Mortality,"
NBER Working Papers
15288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shripad Tuljapurkar & Ryan D. Edwards, 2011. "Variance in death and its implications for modeling and forecasting mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 24(21), pages 497-526, March.
- Ryan Edwards, 2013. "The cost of uncertain life span," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1485-1522, October.
- Vladimir Shkolnikov & Evgeny Andreev & Zhen Zhang & James Oeppen & James Vaupel, 2011. "Losses of Expected Lifetime in the United States and Other Developed Countries: Methods and Empirical Analyses," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 211-239, February.
- Dustin Brown & Mark Hayward & Jennifer Montez & Robert Hummer & Chi-Tsun Chiu & Mira Hidajat, 2012. "The Significance of Education for Mortality Compression in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 819-840, August.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Paul Lau Sau-Him & Miguel Sanchez-Romero, 2012.
"Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- dʼAlbis, Hippolyte & Lau, Sau-Him Paul & Sánchez-Romero, Miguel, 2012. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 261-283.
- D'Albis, Hippolyte & Lau, Paul S. & Sanchez-Romero, Miguel, 2012. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6825, Paris Dauphine University.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Lau, Paul & Sanchez-Romero, Miguel, 2010. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," LERNA Working Papers 10.21.327, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2012.
"The Longevity of Famous People from Hammurabi to Einstein,"
666, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- DE LA CROIX, David & LICANDRO, Omar, 2012. "The longevity of famous people from Hammurabi to Einstein," CORE Discussion Papers 2012052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Omar Licandro & David de la Croix, 2013. "The Longevity of Famous People from Hammurabi to Einstein," 2013 Meeting Papers 46, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pope, Clayne, 2009. "Measuring the distribution of material well-being: U.S. trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 66-78, January.
- Claudia Nau & Glenn Firebaugh, 2012. "A New Method for Determining Why Length of Life is More Unequal in Some Populations Than in Others," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1207-1230, November.
- Holger Strulik & Sebastian Vollmer, 2011.
"Long-Run Trends of Human Aging and Longevity,"
PGDA Working Papers
7311, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Sau-Him Lau, 2013. "Does longevity improvement always raise the length of schooling through the longer-horizon mechanism?," 2013 Meeting Papers 292, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hendrik Hansen, 2013. "The forecasting performance of mortality models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 11-31, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.