Racial inequality in active life among adult americans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 36 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Hayward & William Grady, 1990. "Work and Retirement Among a Cohort of Older Men in the United States, 1966–1983," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 337-356, August.
- Arline T. Geronimus & John Bound & Annie Ro, 2014. "Residential Mobility Across Local Areas In The United States And The Geographic Distribution Of The Healthy Population," Working Papers 14-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Melonie P. Heron & Leo S. Morales, 2002. "Latino Health, Nativity and Socioeconomic Status," Working Papers 02-06, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Jan Mutchler & Archana Prakash & Jeffrey Burr, 2007. "The demography of disability and the effects of immigrant history: Older Asians in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 251-263, May.
- Yuying Tong & Martin Piotrowski, 2012. "Migration and Health Selectivity in the Context of Internal Migration in China, 1997–2009," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 497-543, August.
- Mark Hayward & Robert Hummer & Chi-Tsun Chiu & César González-González & Rebeca Wong, 2014. "Does the Hispanic Paradox in U.S. Adult Mortality Extend to Disability?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Lu, Yao & Qin, Lijian, 2014. "Healthy migrant and salmon bias hypotheses: A study of health and internal migration in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 41-48.
- Krueger, Patrick M. & Saint Onge, Jarron M. & Chang, Virginia W., 2011. "Race/ethnic differences in adult mortality: The role of perceived stress and health behaviors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(9), pages 1312-1322.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.