Ever since gompertz
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willemse, W.J. & Kaas, R., 2007. "Rational reconstruction of frailty-based mortality models by a generalisation of Gompertz' law of mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 468-484, May.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 2004. "Survival models in a dynamic context: a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 279-298, October.
- Booth, Heather, 2006. "Demographic forecasting: 1980 to 2005 in review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 547-581.
- W.J. Willemse & R. Kaas, 2007. "Rational reconstruction of frailty-based mortality models by a generalisation of Gompertz' law of mortality," DNB Working Papers 135, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jodrá, P., 2009. "A closed-form expression for the quantile function of the Gompertz–Makeham distribution," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3069-3075.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.