Mortality Differentials by Marital Status: An International Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2009.
"You Can't Be Happier than Your Wife: Happiness Gaps and Divorce,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2012. "You can’t be happier than your wife. Happiness gaps and divorce," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 110-130.
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2011. "You can't be happier than your wife. Happiness Gaps and Divorce," PSE Working Papers halshs-00555427, HAL.
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2010. "You Can't Be Happier Than Your Wife: Happiness Gaps and Divorce," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 261, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2010. "You can't be happier than your wife: happiness gaps and divorce," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew, 2004. "How is mortality affected by money, marriage, and stress?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1181-1207, November.
- Binder, Martin & Coad, Alex, 2010. "An examination of the dynamics of well-being and life events using vector autoregressions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 352-371, November.
- Michael Geruso, 2012. "Black-White Disparities in Life Expectancy: How Much Can the Standard SES Variables Explain?," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 553-574, May.
- Espinosa, Javier & Evans, William N., 2008. "Heightened mortality after the death of a spouse: Marriage protection or marriage selection?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1326-1342, September.
- Marc Luy, 2012. "Estimating Mortality Differences in Developed Countries From Survey Information on Maternal and Paternal Orphanhood," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 607-627, May.
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2011. "You can't be happier than your wife. Happiness Gaps and Divorce," Working Papers halshs-00555427, HAL.
- Arieke Rijken & Aart C. Liefbroer, 2012. "European views of divorce among parents of young children," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(2), pages 25-52, July.
- Markéta Pechholdová & Gabriela Å amanovÃ¡, 2013. "Mortality by marital status in a rapidly changing society: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(12), pages 307-322, August.
- Michael Rendall & Margaret Weden & Melissa Favreault & Hilary Waldron, 2011. "The Protective Effect of Marriage for Survival: A Review and Update," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 481-506, May.
- Richardson, Katarina, 2000. "The evolution of the marriage premium in the Swedish labor market 1968-1991," Working Paper Series 2000:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Alberto Palloni & Jason Thomas, 2013. "Estimation of Covariate Effects With Current Status Data and Differential Mortality," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 521-544, April.
- Saarela, Jan & Finnas, Fjalar, 2006. "Can the low unemployment rate of Swedish speakers in Finland be attributed to structural factors?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 498-513, June.
- Wilson, Sven E., 2012. "Marriage, gender and obesity in later life," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-453.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.