Pathways to Independent Living in Early Adulthood: Marriage, Semiautonomy, and Premarital Residential Independence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haggstrom, Gus W, 1983. "Logistic Regression and Discriminant Analysis by Ordinary Least Squares," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(3), pages 229-38, July.
- Robert Michael & Victor Fuchs & Sharon Scott, 1980. "changes in the propensity to live alone: 1950–1976," Demography, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Fred Pampel, 1983. "Changes in the propensity to live alone: Evidence from consecutive cross-sectional surveys, 1960–1976," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 433-447, November.
- McElroy, Marjorie B, 1985. "The Joint Determination of Household Membership and Market Work: The Case of Young Men," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 293-316, July.
- Maurice MacDonald & Ronald Rindfuss, 1981. "Earnings, relative income, and family formation," Demography, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 123-136, May.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-73, October.
- Samuel Preston & Alan Richards, 1975. "The influence of women’s work opportunities on marriage rates," Demography, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 209-222, May.
- Frances Goldscheider & Julie DaVanzo, 1985. "Living arrangements and the transition to adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 545-563, November.
- Smith, Mark W., 1999. "The impact of state welfare policies on women's cohabitation," MPRA Paper 19288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew, Mark & Haurin, Donald & Munasib, Abdul, 2006. "Explaining the route to owner-occupation: A transatlantic comparison," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 189-216, September.
- Patrick Sharkey, 2012. "Temporary Integration, Resilient Inequality: Race and Neighborhood Change in the Transition to Adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 889-912, August.
- Lee, Kwan Ok & Painter, Gary, 2013. "What happens to household formation in a recession?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 93-109.
- Joan Kahn & Frances Goldscheider & Javier García-Manglano, 2013. "Growing Parental Economic Power in Parent–Adult Child Households: Coresidence and Financial Dependency in the United States, 1960–2010," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1449-1475, August.
- Rogers, William H. & Winkler, Anne E., 2013. "The Relationship between the Housing & Labor Market Crises and Doubling-Up: An MSA-Level Analysis, 2005-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.