Hypersegregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: Black and Hispanic Segregation Along Five Dimensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John F. Kain & John M. Quigley, 1975. "Introduction to "Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis"," NBER Chapters, in: Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Massey, 1979. "Residential segregation of Spanish Americans in united states Urbanized Areas," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 553-563, November.
- John F. Kain & John M. Quigley, 1975. "Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kain75-1, May.
- Olsen, Randall J, 1980. "A Least Squares Correction for Selectivity Bias," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1815-20, November.
- Hines, Alice M & Lemon, Kathy & Wyatt, Paige & Merdinger, Joan, 2004. "Factors related to the disproportionate involvement of children of color in the child welfare system: a review and emerging themes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 507-527, June.
- Wareham, Jennifer & Boots, Denise Paquette & Chavez, Jorge M., 2009. "A test of social learning and intergenerational transmission among batterers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 163-173, March.
- Zenou, Yves & Boccard, Nicolas, 2000.
"Racial Discrimination and Redlining in Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 260-285, September.
- Herbst, Chris M. & Lucio, Joanna, 2014. "Happy in the Hood? The Impact of Residential Segregation on Self-Reported Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 7944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yiming Wang, 2012. "Decomposing the entropy index of racial diversity: in search of two types of variance," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 897-915, June.
- Raphael, Steven & Stoll, Michael, 2000. "Can Boosting Minority Car-Ownership Rates Narrow Inter-Racial Employment Gaps?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4fq193gk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Tilahun, Nebiyou & Levinson, David, 2011.
"Work and home location: Possible role of social networks,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 323-331, May.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2006. "Work and Home Location: Possible Role of Social Networks," Working Papers 201102, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Jeffrey Burr & Jan Mutchler & Kerstin Gerst-Emerson, 2013. "Residential Segregation, Nativity Status, and Hispanic Living Arrangements in Later Life," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 25-45, February.
- Matthew Hall, 2013. "Residential Integration on the New Frontier: Immigrant Segregation in Established and New Destinations," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1873-1896, October.
- Scott South & Kyle Crowder & Jeremy Pais, 2011. "Metropolitan Structure and Neighborhood Attainment: Exploring Intermetropolitan Variation in Racial Residential Segregation," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1263-1292, November.
- Eitle, David, 2009. "Dimensions of racial segregation, hypersegregation, and Black homicide rates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 28-36, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.