Relative deprivation and international migration oded stark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2011.
"Migration for degrading work as an escape from humiliation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 241-247, March.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2010. "Migration for degrading work as an escape from humiliation," MPRA Paper 28905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Procházková Ilinitchi, 2010. "Selected Migration Theories and their Importance on Drawing Migration Policies," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 3-26.
- Mathenge, Mary K. & Smale, Melinda & Olwande, John, 2012. "The Impact of Maize Hybrids on Income, Poverty, and Inequality among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers 146931, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Walter Bossert & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2012.
"Proximity-Sensitive Individual Deprivation Measures,"
Cahiers de recherche
19-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Walter Bossert & Conhita D’Ambrosio, 2012. "Proximity-Sensitive Individual Deprivation Measures," Working Papers 283, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2012. "Proximity-sensitive individual deprivation measures," Cahiers de recherche 2012-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ali Mansoor & Bryce Quillin, 2007. "Migration and Remittances : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6920, October.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Davis, Benjamin & Seidel, Kevin & Winters, Paul, 1997. "Determinants of Mexico-U.S. migration: the role of household assets and environmental factors," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0xk432kz, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Adams, Richard Jr. & Page, John, 2005. "Do international migration and remittances reduce poverty in developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1645-1669, October.
- Smale, Melinda & Mason, Nicole M., 2013. "Hybrid Seed, Income, and Inequality among Smallholder Maize Farmers in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 146929, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Pattillo, Catherine A. & Wagh, Smita, 2009. "Effect of Remittances on Poverty and Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 104-115, January.
- Silvia Maja Melzer & Ruud J. Muffels, 2012. "Migrant's Pursuit of Happiness: The Impact of Adaption, Social Comparison and Relative Deprivation; Evidence from a 'Natural' Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 448, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ekaterina Sprenger, 2013. "The Determinants of International Migration in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 325, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2013.
"Integration as a catalyst for assimilation,"
University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance
59, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.