The timing of falls into poverty after retirement and widowhood
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Burkhauser & Karen Holden & Daniel Myers, 1986. "Marital disruption and poverty: The role of survey procedures in artificially creating poverty," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 621-631, November.
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Wilkinson, James T, 1983. "The Effect of Retirement on Income Distribution: A Comprehensive Income Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 653-58, November.
- Lazear, Edward P & Michael, Robert T, 1980. "Family Size and the Distribution of Real Per Capita Income," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 91-107, March.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2012.
"Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: An analysis based on a collective consumption model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 985-1000.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederik Vermeulen, 2008. "Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: an analysis based on a collective consumption model," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces0807, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2008. "Economic Well-Being and Poverty among the Elderly: An Analysis Based on a Collective Consumption Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Economic well-being and poverty among the elderly: an analysis based on a collective consumption model," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/131702, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2008. "Economic Well-Being and Poverty Among the Elderly: An Analysis Based on a Collective Consumption Model," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Felix Büchel & Joachim R. Frick & Asghar Zaidi, 2004.
"Income Mobility in Old Age in Britain and Germany,"
089, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- K. C. Holden & S. Nicholson, . "Selection of a Joint-and-Survivor Pension," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1175-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Thomas L. Hungerford, 2002. "The Persistence of Hardship Over the Life Course," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_367, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2013.
"How Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: Evidence From Australia,"
Working Paper Series, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney
11, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2013. "How Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: Evidence from Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2013-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jessie Fan & Cathleen Zick, 2006. "Expenditure Flows Near Widowhood," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 335-353, June.
- David R. Weir & Robert J. Willis & Purvi A. Sevak, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of Widowhood," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp023, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1989. "Issues and Results from Research on the Elderly I: Economic Status (Part I of III Parts)," NBER Working Papers 3018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.