Educational attainment of children from single-parent families: Differences by exposure, gender, and race
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bowles, Samuel, 1972. "Schooling and Inequality from Generation to Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages S219-S51, Part II, .
- Belton Fleisher, 1977. "Mother’s home time and the production of child quality," Demography, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 197-212, May.
- Leibowitz, Arleen, 1974. "Education and Home Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 243-50, May.
- Judith Blake, 1981. "Family size and the quality of children," Demography, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 421-442, November.
- B. F. Kiker & C. M. Condon, 1981. "The Influence of Socioeconomic Background on the Earnings of Young Men," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(1), pages 94-105.
- Saul Hoffman, 1977. "Marital instability and the economic status of women," Demography, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 67-76, February.
- Anne Case & I-Fen Lin & Sara McLanahan, 1999.
"How Hungry is the Selfish Gene?,"
NBER Working Papers
7401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2002. "Does Single Parenthood Increase the Probability of Teenage Promiscuity, Drug Use and Crime?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-23, Claremont Colleges.
- Mohanty, Madhu S. & Ullah, Aman, 2012. "Direct and indirect effects of happiness on wage: A simultaneous equations approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 143-152.
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2006.
"The Effect of Benefits on Single Motherhood in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gonzalez, Libertad, 2007. "The effect of benefits on single motherhood in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 393-412, June.
- Lokshin, Michael & Harris, Kathleen Mullan & Popkin, Barry M., 2000.
"Single Mothers in Russia: Household Strategies for Coping with Poverty,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2183-2198, December.
- Lokshin, Michael & Mullan Harris, Kathleen & Popkin, Barry, 2000. "Single mothers in Russia - household strategies for coping with poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2300, The World Bank.
- Robert Kaestner, 1995. "The Effects of Cocaine and Marijuana Use on Marriage and Marital Stability," NBER Working Papers 5038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Israel, Mark & Seeborg, Michael, 1998. "The impact of youth characteristics and experiences on transitions out of poverty," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 753-776.
- Reynolds Farley, 1988. "After the starting line: Blacks and women in an uphill race," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 477-495, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.