Changing living arrangements: A hazard model of transitions among household types
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fred Pampel, 1983. "Changes in the propensity to live alone: Evidence from consecutive cross-sectional surveys, 1960–1976," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 433-447, November.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
- James Sweet, 1984. "components of change in the number of households: 1970–1980," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 129-140, May.
- Robert Michael & Victor Fuchs & Sharon Scott, 1980. "changes in the propensity to live alone: 1950–1976," Demography, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Jan Mutchier & Jeffrey Burr, 1991. "A longitudinal analysis of household and nonhousehold living arrangements in later life," Demography, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 375-390, August.
- Klasen, Stephan & Woolard, Ingrid, 2000.
"Surviving Unemployment without State Support: Unemployment and Household Formation in South Africa,"
IZA Discussion Papers
237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Klasen & Ingrid Woolard, 2009. "Surviving Unemployment Without State Support: Unemployment and Household Formation in South Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(1), pages 1-51, January.
- Stephen Klasen & Ingrid Woolard, 2005. "Surviving unemployment without state support: Unemployment and household formation in South Africa," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 129, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Stephan Klasen & Ingrid Woolard, 2001. "Surviving Unemployment without State Support: Unemployment and Household Formation in South Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 533, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven Ruggles, 1988. "The demography of the unrelated individual: 1900–1950," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 521-536, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.