Entry into marriage and parenthood by young men and women: The influence of family background
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 22 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Preston & Alan Richards, 1975. "The influence of women’s work opportunities on marriage rates," Demography, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 209-222, May.
- Becker, Gary S & Landes, Elisabeth M & Michael, Robert T, 1977. "An Economic Analysis of Marital Instability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1141-87, December.
- Frank Bean & Charles Wood, 1974. "Ethnic variations in the relationship between income and fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 629-640, November.
- Charles Westoff & Elise Jones, 1979. "The end of “Catholic” fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 209-217, May.
- Nancy Landale, 1994. "Migration and the latino family: The union formation behavior of Puerto Rican women," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 133-157, February.
- Jan M. Hoem & Dora Kostova & Aiva Jasilioniene & Cornelia Muresan, 2009. "The structure of recent first-union formation in Romania," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sandra Hanson & Donna Morrison & Alan Ginsburg, 1989. "The Antecedents of Teenage Fatherhood," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 579-596, November.
- Hamilton, Darrick & Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Darity Jr., William, 2009. "Shedding "light" on marriage: The influence of skin shade on marriage for black females," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 30-50, October.
- Marcia Carlson & Alicia VanOrman & Natasha Pilkauskas, 2013. "Examining the Antecedents of U.S. Nonmarital Fatherhood," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1421-1447, August.
- Sara McLanahan, 1988. "Family structure and dependency: Early transitions to female household headship," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Elizabeth Cooksey, 1990. "Factors in the Resolution of Adolescent Premarital Pregnancies," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 207-218, May.
- Kara Joyner & H. Peters & Kathryn Hynes & Asia Sikora & Jamie Taber & Michael Rendall, 2012. "The Quality of Male Fertility Data in Major U.S. Surveys," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 101-124, February.
- Lawrence Santi, 1990. "Household Headship Among Unmarried Persons in the United States, 1970–1985," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 219-232, May.
- Jenny Trinitapoli & Sara Yeatman & Jasmine Fledderjohann, 2014. "Sibling support and the educational prospects of young adults in Malawi," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(19), pages 547-578, February.
- Sandra Hofferth & Frances Goldscheider, 2010. "Family structure and the transition to early parenthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 415-437, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.