Changing patterns of first marriage in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 22 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Schoen, 1983. "Measuring the tightness of a marriage squeeze," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 61-78, February.
- David E. Bloom, 1985. "On the Nature and Estimation of Age. Period, and Cohort Effects in Demographic Data," NBER Working Papers 1700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erin Ruel & Robert Hauser, 2013. "Explaining the Gender Wealth Gap," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1155-1176, August.
- Kelly Musick, 2007. "Cohabitation, nonmarital childbearing, and the marriage process," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 16(9), pages 249-286, April.
- David E. Bloom & Neil G. Bennett, 1990.
"Modeling American Marriage Patterns,"
NBER Working Papers
3425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arland Thornton, 1988. "Cohabitation and marriage in the 1980s," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 497-508, November.
- Neil G. Bennett & David E. Bloom & Cynthia K. Miller, 1993. "The Influence of Nonmarital Childbearing on the Formation of First Marriages," NBER Working Papers 4564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.