Children and marital disruption: A replication and update
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 21 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Painter, G. & Levine, D.I., 1999.
"Daddies, Devotion, & Dollars: Hoe Do They Matter for Youth,"
73, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Painter, Gary & Levine, David I., 1999. "Daddies, Devotion, & Dollars: How Do They Matter for Youth?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt9sk640q4, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Roger Wojtkiewicz & Sara Mclanahan & Irwin Garfinkel, 1990. "The growth of families headed by women: 1950–1980," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 19-30, February.
- Samuel Preston, 1984. "Children and the elderly: Divergent paths for America’s dependents," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 435-457, November.
- Frank Mott, 1990. "When is a father really gone? Paternal—Child contact in father-absent homes," Demography, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 499-517, November.
- Larry Bumpass & Sara McLanahan, 1989. "Unmarried Motherhood: Recent Trends, Composition, and Black-White Differences," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 279-286, May.
- Irwin Garfinkel & Donald Oellerich, 1989. "Noncustodial Fathers’ Ability to Pay Child Support," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 219-233, May.
- Robert Moffitt & Michael Rendall, 1995. "Cohort trends in the lifetime distribution of female family headship in the United States, 1968–1985," Demography, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 407-424, August.
- Edin, Kathryn, 1995. "Single mothers and child support: The possibilities and limits of child support policy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 203-230.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.