Unawareness, priors and posteriors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Decisions in Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10203/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2007.
"Unawareness, Beliefs and Games,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany
bgse6_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Burkhard C. Schipper & Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier, 2007. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Games," Working Papers 73, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2007. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Games," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 196, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2005.
"A Smooth Model of Decision Making under Ambiguity,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1849-1892, November.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2002. "A smooth model of decision making under ambiguity," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 11-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Apr 2003.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002. "A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2006.
"Recursive Smooth Ambiguity Preferences,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
17, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2008.
- Kim-Sau Chung & Oliver Board, 2007.
Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics
2007-2, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 24 Aug 2007.
- Modica, Salvatore & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Unawareness and Partitional Information Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 265-298, May.
- Poirier, Dale J, 1988. "Frequentist and Subjectivist Perspectives on the Problems of Model Building in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-44, Winter.
- Leandro RÃªgo & Joseph Halpern, 2012. "Generalized solution concepts in games with possibly unaware players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 131-155, February.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009.
"Unawareness, Beliefs and Speculative Trade,"
18437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2009. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Speculative Trade," Working Papers 920, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2011. "Unawareness, Beliefs, and Speculative Trade," Working Papers 118, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.