Unawareness, priors and posteriors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Decisions in Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10203/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2006.
"Recursive Smooth Ambiguity Preferences,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
17, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2008.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002.
"A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity,"
Economics Series Working Papers
113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2007.
"Unawareness, Beliefs and Games,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
196, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Burkhard C. Schipper & Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier, 2007. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Games," Working Papers 73, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2007. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse6_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Poirier, Dale J, 1988. "Frequentist and Subjectivist Perspectives on the Problems of Model Building in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-44, Winter.
- Leandro Rêgo & Joseph Halpern, 2012. "Generalized solution concepts in games with possibly unaware players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 131-155, February.
- Kim-Sau Chung & Oliver Board, 2007.
2007-2, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 24 Aug 2007.
- Modica, Salvatore & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Unawareness and Partitional Information Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 265-298, May.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2011.
"Unawareness, Beliefs, and Speculative Trade,"
118, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Speculative Trade," MPRA Paper 18437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2009. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Speculative Trade," Working Papers 920, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.