A parallel algorithm for two-staged two-dimensional fixed-orientation cutting problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Optimization and Applications.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G., 2006. "A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for one-dimensional stock cutting and two-dimensional two-stage cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 85-106, May.
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Dyckhoff, Harald, 1990. "A typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 145-159, January.
- Cui, Yaodong & Zhao, Zhigang, 2013. "Heuristic for the rectangular two-dimensional single stock size cutting stock problem with two-staged patterns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 288-298.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.