A GRASP based on DE to solve single machine scheduling problem with SDST
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Optimization and Applications.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Choobineh, F. Fred & Mohebbi, Esmail & Khoo, Hansen, 2006. "A multi-objective tabu search for a single-machine scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 318-337, November.
- Luo, Xiaochuan & Chu, Chengbin, 2007. "A branch-and-bound algorithm of the single machine schedule with sequence-dependent setup times for minimizing maximum tardiness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 68-81, July.
- Franca, Paulo M. & Mendes, Alexandre & Moscato, Pablo, 2001. "A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 224-242, July.
- Gupta, Skylab R. & Smith, Jeffrey S., 2006. "Algorithms for single machine total tardiness scheduling with sequence dependent setups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 722-739, December.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Tan, K. C. & Narasimhan, R., 1997. "Minimizing tardiness on a single processor with sequence-dependent setup times: a simulated annealing approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 619-634, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.