Semi-Lagrangian relaxation applied to the uncapacitated facility location problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Optimization and Applications.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guignard, Monique, 1988. "A Lagrangean dual ascent algorithm for simple plant location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 193-200, May.
- Mladenovic, N. & Brimberg, J. & Hansen, P., 2006. "A note on duality gap in the simple plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 11-22, October.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, .
"Neighborhood Search Heuristicsfor the Uncapacitated Facility Location Problem,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2002-01-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2003. "Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Mercedes Landete & Alfredo Marín, 2009. "New facets for the two-stage uncapacitated facility location polytope," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 487-519, December.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "A New Semi-Lagrangean Relaxation for the K-Cardinality Assignment Problem," Discussion Papers 2014/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.