Semi-Lagrangian relaxation applied to the uncapacitated facility location problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Optimization and Applications.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guignard, Monique, 1988. "A Lagrangean dual ascent algorithm for simple plant location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 193-200, May.
- Mercedes Landete & Alfredo Marín, 2009. "New facets for the two-stage uncapacitated facility location polytope," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 487-519, December.
- Mladenovic, N. & Brimberg, J. & Hansen, P., 2006. "A note on duality gap in the simple plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 11-22, October.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2003.
"Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, . "Neighborhood Search Heuristicsfor the Uncapacitated Facility Location Problem," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-01-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "A New Semi-Lagrangean Relaxation for the K-Cardinality Assignment Problem," Discussion Papers 2014/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Letchford, Adam N. & Miller, Sebastian J., 2014. "An aggressive reduction scheme for the simple plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 674-682.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.