Network capacity management under competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Optimization and Applications.
Volume (Year): 50 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda, 2002. "Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 72-92, February.
- Kalyan Talluri, 2003. "On equilibria in duopolies with finite strategy spaces," Economics Working Papers 701, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Harker, Patrick T., 1991. "Generalized Nash games and quasi-variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994.
"Monotone Comparative Statics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-80, January.
- Guillermo Gallego & Woonghee Tim Huh & Wanmo Kang & Robert Phillips, 2006. "Price Competition with the Attraction Demand Model: Existence of Unique Equilibrium and Its Stability," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 359-375, June.
- SCRIMALI, Laura, 2006. "A quasi-variational inequality approach to the financial equilibrium problem," CORE Discussion Papers 2006108, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jong-Shi Pang & Masao Fukushima, 2005. "Quasi-variational inequalities, generalized Nash equilibria, and multi-leader-follower games," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 21-56, 01.
- Serguei Netessine & Robert A. Shumsky, 2005. "Revenue Management Games: Horizontal and Vertical Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 813-831, May.
- Qian Liu & Garrett van Ryzin, 2008. "On the Choice-Based Linear Programming Model for Network Revenue Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 288-310, October.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-77, November.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.