Estimating summary functionals in multistate models with an application to hospital infection data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Per Kragh Andersen, 2003. "Generalised linear models for correlated pseudo-observations, with applications to multi-state models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Thomas H. Scheike & Mei-Jie Zhang, 2007. "Direct Modelling of Regression Effects for Transition Probabilities in Multistate Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 17-32.
- Anna Dudek & Maciej Goćwin & Jacek Leśkow, 2008. "Simultaneous confidence bands for the integrated hazard function," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 41-62, January.
- Jan Beyersmann & Martin Schumacher, 2008. "A note on nonparametric quantile inference for competing risks and more complex multistate models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(4), pages 1006-1008.
- Datta, Somnath & Satten, Glen A., 2001. "Validity of the Aalen-Johansen estimators of stage occupation probabilities and Nelson-Aalen estimators of integrated transition hazards for non-Markov models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 403-411, December.
- Hans C. Van Houwelingen, 2007. "Dynamic Prediction by Landmarking in Event History Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 70-85.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.