On extracting information implied in options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Härdle, Wolfgang & Mammen, Enno, 2003. "Implied volatility string dynamics," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Constantinides, George M. & Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2007.
"Option Pricing: Real and Risk-Neutral Distributions,"
11637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth & George M. Constantinaides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2005. "Option Pricing: Real and Risk-Neutral Distributions," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Rama Cont & Jose da Fonseca, 2002. "Dynamics of implied volatility surfaces," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-60.
- Fengler, Matthias & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2011. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1136, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2013.
- Cristian Homescu, 2011. "Implied Volatility Surface: Construction Methodologies and Characteristics," Papers 1107.1834, arXiv.org.
- Matthias Fengler, 2010. "Option data and modeling BSM implied volatility," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-32, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Kim, Namhyoung & Lee, Jaewook, 2013. "No-arbitrage implied volatility functions: Empirical evidence from KOSPI 200 index options," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 36-53.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.