How Crucial is Cooperation in Mitigating World Climate? Analysis with World-MARKAL
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Management Science.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111894
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fankhauser, S. & Kverndokk, S., 1992.
"The Global Warming Game - Simulations of a CO2 Reduction Agreement,"
13/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996. "The global warming game -- Simulations of a CO2-reduction agreement," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Germain, Marc & Toint, Philippe L. & Tulkens, Henry, 1999. "Transferts financiers et optimum coopératif international en matière de pollutions-stocks," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 427-446, mars-juin.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1995.
"The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1995050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chander, 1997. "The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 379-401.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994. "The Core of an Economy With Multilateral Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 886, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Elin Berg & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1996. "Market Power, International CO2 Taxation and Petroleum Wealth," Discussion Papers 170, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Michael Finus & Ekko van Ierland, 2003.
"Stability of Climate Coalitions in a Cartel Formation Game,"
2003.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Finus & Ekko Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2006. "Stability of Climate Coalitions in a Cartel Formation Game," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 271-291, August.
- Zeeuw, A.J. de & Ploeg, F. van der, 1987.
"Difference games and policy evaluation: A conceptual framework,"
268, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- de Zeeuw, A J & van der Ploeg, F, 1991. "Difference Games and Policy Evaluation: A Conceptual Framework," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 612-36, October.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1991. "Difference games and policy evaluation: A conceptual framework," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377519, Tilburg University.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1992. "Theoretical foundations of negotiations and cost sharing in transfrontier pollution problems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 388-399, April.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2001. "Equitable cost-benefit analysis of climate change policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 71-85, January.
- Micheal Finus, 2004. "International Cooperation to Resolve International Pollution Problems," Working Papers 2004.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hackl, Franz & Pruckner, Gerald J., 2003. "How global is the solution to global warming?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Johan Eyckmans, 2001. "On the farsighted stability of the Kyoto Protocol," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0103, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.