Authorship in IPCC AR5 and its implications for content: climate change and Indigenous populations in WGII
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 113 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andy Reisinger, 2011. "Interdisciplinarity: are we there yet?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 23-30, September.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2010.
"Regulating Knowledge Monopolies: The Case of the IPCC,"
WP350, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard Tol, 2011. "Regulating knowledge monopolies: the case of the IPCC," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 827-839, October.
- Louis Lebel, 2013. "Local knowledge and adaptation to climate change in natural resource-based societies of the Asia-Pacific," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 1057-1076, October.
- I. Hofmeijer & J. Ford & L. Berrang-Ford & C. Zavaleta & C. Carcamo & E. Llanos & C. Carhuaz & V. Edge & S. Lwasa & D. Namanya, 2013. "Community vulnerability to the health effects of climate change among indigenous populations in the Peruvian Amazon: a case study from Panaillo and Nuevo Progreso," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 957-978, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.