Analysis of climate policy targets under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kolstad, Charles D., 1996. "Learning and Stock Effects in Environmental Regulation: The Case of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, July.
- David Popp & Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe, 2009. "Energy, the Environment, and Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 14832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Environmental and Natural Resource Economics > Climate economics > Discounting, equity, uncertainty
- > Environmental and Natural Resource Economics > Climate economics > Emission scenarios
- John Reilly & Sergey Paltsev & Ken Strzepek & Noelle Selin & Yongxia Cai & Kyung-Min Nam & Erwan Monier & Stephanie Dutkiewicz & Jeffery Scott & Mort Webster & Andrei Sokolov, 2013. "Valuing climate impacts in integrated assessment models: the MIT IGSM," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 561-573, April.
- Arndt, Channing & Fant, Charles & Robinson, Sherman & Strzepek, Kenneth, 2012. "Informed Selection of Future Climates," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Schlosser, C. Adam & Strzepek, Kenneth, 2013. "Regional climate change of the greater Zambezi River Basin: A hybrid assessment," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.