A review of climate geoengineering proposals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 109 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Keith & Minh Ha-Duong & Joshua Stolaroff, 2005. "Climate strategy with CO2 capture from the air," Post-Print halshs-00003926, HAL.
- Robert Hamwey, 2007. "Active Amplification of the Terrestrial Albedo to Mitigate Climate Change: An Exploratory Study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 419-439, May.
- Takanobu Kosugi, 2013. "Fail-safe solar radiation management geoengineering," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(8), pages 1141-1166, December.
- Steven Smith & Philip Rasch, 2013. "The long-term policy context for solar radiation management," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 487-497, December.
- Clifford Singer & Timothy Milligan & T.S. Gopi Rethinaraj, 2013. "How China’s Options Will Determine Global Warming," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.