A review of climate geoengineering proposals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 109 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Keith & Minh Ha-Duong & Joshua Stolaroff, 2006. "Climate strategy with CO2 capture from the air," Post-Print halshs-00003926, HAL.
- Goldemberg, José & Guardabassi, Patricia, 2009. "Are biofuels a feasible option?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 10-14, January.
- Robert Hamwey, 2007. "Active Amplification of the Terrestrial Albedo to Mitigate Climate Change: An Exploratory Study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 419-439, May.
- Steven Smith & Philip Rasch, 2013. "The long-term policy context for solar radiation management," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 487-497, December.
- Clifford Singer & Timothy Milligan & T.S. Gopi Rethinaraj, 2013. "How China’s Options Will Determine Global Warming," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Takanobu Kosugi, 2013. "Fail-safe solar radiation management geoengineering," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(8), pages 1141-1166, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.