Coal to gas: the influence of methane leakage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 108 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbasi, Tasneem & Tauseef, S.M. & Abbasi, S.A., 2012. "Anaerobic digestion for global warming control and energy generation—An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3228-3242.
- James Boyce & Manuel Pastor, 2012. "Cooling the Planet, Clearing the Air: Climate Policy, Carbon Pricing, and Co-Benefits," Published Studies cooling_the_planet_sept20, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jacobson, Mark Z. & Howarth, Robert W. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Scobie, Stan R. & Barth, Jannette M. & Dvorak, Michael J. & Klevze, Megan & Katkhuda, Hind & Miranda, Brian & Chowdhury, Navid A. & Jones, , 2013. "Examining the feasibility of converting New York State’s all-purpose energy infrastructure to one using wind, water, and sunlight," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 585-601.
- Dr Barry Naughten, 2013. "Emissions pricing, 'complementary policies' and 'direct action' in the Australian electricity supply sector: 'lock-in' and investment," CCEP Working Papers 1304, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Robert Howarth & Renee Santoro & Anthony Ingraffea, 2012. "Venting and leaking of methane from shale gas development: response to Cathles et al," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 537-549, July.
- Michael Levi, 2013. "Climate consequences of natural gas as a bridge fuel," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 609-623, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.