Negishi welfare weights in integrated assessment models: the mathematics of global inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 107 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kurosawa, Atsushi, 2004. "Carbon concentration target and technological choice," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 675-684, July.
- David Anthoff & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008.
"On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2373, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S.J., 2010. "On international equity weights and national decision making on climate change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 14-20, July.
- David Anthoff & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "On International Equity Weights And National Decision Making On Climate Change," Working Papers FNU-127, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2007.
- David Anthoff & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change," Working Papers 2007.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change," Papers RB2010/4/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Claudia Kemfert & Richard Tol, 2002.
"Equity, international trade and climate policy,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 23-48, March.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1950. "A Difficulty in the Concept of Social Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 328.
- Ottmar Edenhofer, Kai Lessmann, Nico Bauer, 2006.
"Mitigation Strategies and Costs of Climate Protection: The Effects of ETC in the Hybrid Model MIND,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 207-222.
- Kai Lessmann & Ottmar Edenhofer & Nico Bauer, 2005. "Mitigation Strategies and Costs of Climate Protection: The effects of ETC in the hybrid Model MIND," Working Papers 2005.150, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2001. "Equitable cost-benefit analysis of climate change policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 71-85, January.
- Valentina Bosetti, Carlo Carraro and Marzio Galeotti, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 191-206.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti, 2005. "The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers 2005.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Marzio Galeotti, 2006. "The dynamics of carbon and energy intensity in a model of endogenous technical change," Working Papers 2006_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Reyer Gerlagh, 2006. "ITC in a Global Growth-Climate Model with CCS: The Value of Induced Technical Change for Climate Stabilization," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 223-240.
- Hope, Chris, 2008. "Discount rates, equity weights and the social cost of carbon," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1011-1019, May.
- David Popp, 2006. "Comparison of Climate Policies in the ENTICE-BR Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 163-174.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "The "Stern Review" on the Economics of Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 12741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooter, Robert & Rappoport, Peter, 1984. "Were the Ordinalists Wrong about Welfare Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 507-30, June.
- Toshihiko Masui, Tatsuya Hanaoka, Saeko Hikita, and Mikiko Kainuma, 2006. "Assessment of CO2 Reductions and Economic Impacts Considering Energy-Saving Investments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 175-190.
- Christian Azar, 1999. "Weight Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 249-268, April.
- DeCanio, Stephen J., 2009. "The political economy of global carbon emissions reductions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 915-924, January.
- Yang, Zili & Nordhaus, William D., 2006. "Magnitude and direction of technological transfers for mitigating GHG emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 730-741, November.
- John M. Gowdy, . "Valuing Nature For Climate Change Policy: From Discounting The Future To Truly Social Deliberation," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1201, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- William Brock & Gustav Engstrom & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2012. "Energy Balance Climate Models, Damage Reservoirs and the Time Profile of Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 2012.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Julie A. Nelson, 2011. "11-02 "Ethics and the Economist: What Climate Change Demands of Us"," GDAE Working Papers 11-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Skott, Peter & Davis, Leila, 2013.
"Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 188-197.
- Peter Skott & Leila Davis, 2011. "Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-22, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Stern, 2013. "Ethics, equity and the economics of climate change. Paper 2: Economics and Politics," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 84b, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.