An assessment of the potential impact of climate change on flood risk in Mumbai
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 104 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Nicola Patmore & Olivier Mestre & Patrice Dumas & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Celine Herweijer & Robert Muir-Wood, 2008.
"Assessing Climate Change Impacts, Sea Level Rise and Storm Surge Risk in Port Cities: A Case Study on Copenhagen,"
OECD Environment Working Papers
3, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Nicola Ranger & Olivier Mestre & Patrice Dumas & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Celine Herweijer & Robert Wood, 2011. "Assessing climate change impacts, sea level rise and storm surge risk in port cities: a case study on Copenhagen," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 113-137, January.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Dumas, Patrice, 2009. "Can natural disasters have positive consequences? Investigating the role of embodied technical change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 777-786, January.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael, 2008. "Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 582-592, December.
- Susan Hanson & Robert Nicholls & N. Ranger & S. Hallegatte & J. Corfee-Morlot & C. Herweijer & J. Chateau, 2011. "A global ranking of port cities with high exposure to climate extremes," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Fanny Henriet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011.
"The economics of climate change impacts and policy benefits at city scale: a conceptual framework,"
Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 51-87, January.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Fanny Henriet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change Impacts and Policy Benefits at City Scale: A Conceptual Framework," OECD Environment Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J., 1999. "Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Dumas, Patrice, 2007. "Why economic dynamics matter in assessing climate change damages: Illustration on extreme events," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 330-340, April.
- Jie Yin & Dapeng Yu & Zhane Yin & Jun Wang & Shiyuan Xu, 2013. "Modelling the combined impacts of sea-level rise and land subsidence on storm tides induced flooding of the Huangpu River in Shanghai, China," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 919-932, August.
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2012. "A cost effective solution to reduce disaster losses in developing countries : hydro-meteorological services, early warning, and evacuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6058, The World Bank.
- Swenja Surminski & Jillian Eldridge, 2014. "Flood insurance in England – an assessment of the current and newly proposed insurance scheme in the context of rising flood risk," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 144, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Swenja Surminski & Delioma Oramas-Dorta, 2013. "Do flood insurance schemes in developing countries provide incentives to reduce physical risks?," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 119, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2012.
"An exploration of the link between development, economic growth, and natural risk,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6216, The World Bank.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2013. "An Exploration of the Link Between Development, Economic Growth, and Natural Risk," Working Papers 2013.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2012. "Modeling the roles of heterogeneity, substitution, and inventories in the assessment of natural disaster economic costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6047, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.