Bargaining sets and the core in partitioning games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Central European Journal of Operations Research.
Volume (Year): 16 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sudhoelter,P. & Potters,J.A.M., 1999.
"The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game,"
313, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Peter Sudhölter & Jos A. M. Potters, 2001. "The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 117-139.
- Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans, 1995. "Gamma-Component Additive Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 49-56.
- Le Breton, M. & Owen, G. & Weber, S., 1991.
"Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games,"
92-3, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "An equivalence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-139, April.
- TamÂs Solymosi, 1999. "On the bargaining set, kernel and core of superadditive games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 229-240.
- Mamoru Kaneko & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1982.
"Cores of Partitioning Games,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
620, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Solymosi, T. & Raghavan, T.E.S. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Bargaining sets and the core in permutation games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-121823, Tilburg University.
- Ehud Kalai & Eitan Zemel, 1980. "Generalized Network Problems Yielding Totally Balanced Games," Discussion Papers 425, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2010. "On the coincidence between the Shimomuras bargaining sets and the core," Working Papers in Economics 241, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.