Integrated spatial assessment: a multicriteria approach to sustainable development of cultural and environmental heritage in San Marco dei Cavoti, Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Central European Journal of Operations Research.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Funtowicz, Silvio O. & Ravetz, Jerome R., 1994. "The worth of a songbird: ecological economics as a post-normal science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-207, August.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Merad, Myriam & Dechy, Nicolas & Serir, Lisa & Grabisch, Michel & Marcel, Frédéric, 2013.
"Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an organization,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 603-613.
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Lisa Serir & Michel Grabisch & Frédéric Marcel, 2013. "Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an Organization," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00752736, HAL.
- Raffaele Attardi & Alessandro Bonifazi & Carmelo M. Torre, 2012. "Evaluating Sustainability and Democracy in the Development of Industrial Port Cities: Some Italian Cases," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 3042-3065, November.
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Lisa Serir & Michel Grabisch & Frédéric Marcel, 2013. "Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an Organization," Post-Print halshs-00752736, HAL.
- Maria Cerreta & Pasquale De Toro, 2012. "Strategic Environmental Assessment of Port Plans in Italy: Experiences, Approaches, Tools," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 2888-2921, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.