The end of poverty: How we can make it happen in our lifetime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2008.
"Root Causes of African Underdevelopment,"
Departmental Working Papers
2008-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2007. "Root Causes of African Underdevelopment," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200704, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Apr 2007.
- Eggen, Andrea & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2007. "Do Poverty Reduction Strategies Help Achieve The Millennium Development Goals?," MPRA Paper 7030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Pieroni & Giorgio D'Agostino, 2011.
"Corruption and the effects of economic freedom,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0133, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Addison, Tony, 2006. "International Finance and the Developing World: The Next Twenty Years," Working Paper Series RP2006/09, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Page, John & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2008. "Aid, growth, and real exchange rate dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4480, The World Bank.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Berlinschi, Ruxanda, 2008. "The Aid-Migration of Trade-Off," IDEI Working Papers 538, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tony Addison & George Mavrotas & Mark McGillivray, 2005. "Development assistance and development finance: evidence and global policy agendas," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 819-836.
- Simon, David, 2010. "The Challenges of Global Environmental Change for Urban Africa," Working Paper Series wp2010-51, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Phillip Hone & Henry Haszler & Aspenisa Tuicakau, 2006. "Estimating the Size of the Fiji Islands Agricultural Sector," Economics Series 2006_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Derek Headey, 2007. "What Professor Rodrik Means by Policy Reform: Appraising a Post-Washington Paradigm," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052007, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Soon Ryoo, 2011. "Banks with market power, sectoral structure and the big push," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 1-38, May.
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "Aid effectiveness for poverty reduction:macroeconomic overview and emerging issues," Working Papers halshs-00554285, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.