Consumer discrimination and black firm entry deterrence: Some reparable damage estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory N. Price, 1995.
"Consumer Discrimination, Duopoly, and Black Firm Entry: The Welfare Effect of Subsidies,"
Industrial Organization, EconWPA
- Gregory Price, 1995. "Consumer discrimination, duopoly, and black firm entry: The welfare effect of subsidies," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 69-76, June.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1993.
"Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1281-1302, December.
- M. Rabin, 2001. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 511, David K. Levine.
- Matthew Rabin., 1992. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Economics Working Papers, University of California at Berkeley 92-199, University of California at Berkeley.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Robert Browne, 1993. "The economic basis for reparations to black America," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 99-110, March.
- George J. Borjas & Stephen G. Bronars, 1988.
"Consumer Discrimination and Self-Employment,"
NBER Working Papers
2627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borjas, George J & Bronars, Stephen G, 1989. "Consumer Discrimination and Self-employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 581-605, June.
- Thomas Boston, 1995. "Characteristics of black-owned corporations in Atlanta: With comments on the SMOBE undercount," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 85-99, June.
- Julian Simon & Larry Neal, 1974. "A calculation of the black reparations bill," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 75-86, March.
- Price, Gregory N., 1995. "The determinants of entry for black-owned commercial banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 289-303.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.