The association between maternal depression and prenatal care adequacy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoffrey Warner, 1997. "Racial differences in the hurdling of prenatal care barriers," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 95-114, March.
- Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Dhaval Dave, 2006.
"Typically Unobserved Variables (TUVs) and Selection into Prenatal Inputs: Implications for Estimating Infant Health Production Functions,"
NBER Working Papers
12004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Dhaval Dave, 2006. "Typically Unobserved Variables (TUVs) and Selection into Prenatal Inputs: Implications for Estimating Infant Health Production Functions," Working Papers 930, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
- Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Dhaval Dave, 2009. "Infant health production functions: what a difference the data make," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 761-782.
- Gregory Price, 2008. "NEA Presidential Address: Black Economists of the World You Cite!!," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.