What employers want: Job prospects for less-educated workers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1996.
"Spatial Effects upon Employment Outcomes: The Case of New Jersey Teenagers,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt9v6457vv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Katherine M. O'Regan & John M. Quigley, 1996. "Spatial effects upon employment outcomes: the case of New Jersey teenagers," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 41-64.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1996. "Spatial Effects upon Unemployment Outcomes: The Case of New Jersey Teenagers," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt5cn8m94b, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1996. "Spatial Effects Upon Employment Outcomes: The Case of New Jersey Teenagers," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6cw7b2w7, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- John M. Quigley & Katherine M. O'Regan, 1998. "Spatial Effects upon Employment Outcomes: The Case of New Jersey Teenagers," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm93, Yale School of Management.
- Katherine M. O'Regan and John M. Quigley., 1996. "Spatial Effects upon Employment Outcomes: The Case of New Jersey Teenagers," Economics Working Papers 96-247, University of California at Berkeley.
- Katherine M. O'Regan & John M. Quigley, 1998. "Spatial Effects upon Employment Outcomes: The Case of New Jersey Teenagers," HEW 9803001, EconWPA.
- Holzer, Harry J, 1988.
"Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.