Measuring employment discrimination through controlled experiments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathon Leonard, 2006.
"Manager Race and the Race of New Hires,"
0722, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Giuliano, Laura & Levine, David I. & Leonard, Jonathan, 2006. "Manager Race and the Race of New Hires," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2cb2q1h1, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Raphael, Steven & Stoll, Michael A. & Holzer, Harry J., 2000.
"Are Suburban Firms More Likely to Discriminate against African-Americans?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 485-508, November.
- Raphael, Steven & Stoll, Michael A. & HOLZER, HARRY J, 1998. "Are Suburban Firms More Likely to Discriminate Against African-Americans?," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9pq2t9hx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- S. Raphael & M. A. Stoll & H. J. Holzer, . "Are Suburban Firms More Likely to Discriminate Against African Americans?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1160-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Fryer, Roland G. & Pager, Devah & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2011.
"Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages,"
33607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland G. Fryer , Jr. & Devah Pager & J�rg L. Spenkuch, 2013. "Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 633 - 689.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Devah Pager & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2011. "Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages," NBER Working Papers 17462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael A. Stoll, 1999. "Spatial mismatch, discrimination, and male youth employment in the Washington, DC area: Implications for residential mobility policies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 77-98.
- Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary & Taylor, Aryn, 2011. "Subtle discrimination in the rental housing market: Evidence from e-mail correspondence with landlords," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 276-284.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011.
"Indiscriminate Discrimination : A correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Jacquemet, Nicolas & Yannelis, Constantine, 2012. "Indiscriminate discrimination: A correspondence test for ethnic homophily in the Chicago labor market," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 824-832.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2012. "Indiscriminate Discrimination: A Correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00745109, HAL.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011. "Indiscriminate Discrimination: A Correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michael A. Stoll & Steven Raphael & Harry J. Holzer, 2001. "Why Are Black Employers More Likely to Hire African Americans than White Employers?," JCPR Working Papers 228, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Slonim, Robert & Guillen, Pablo, 2010. "Gender selection discrimination: Evidence from a Trust game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 385-405, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.