Attitudes towards race and poverty in the demand for private education: The case of Mississippi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2004. "Opting-out and income mixing in urban economies:the role of neighborhood effects," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/67, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Alexandra M. Resch, 2002.
"Is There "White Flight" Into Private Schools? Evidence From The National Educational Longitudinal Survey,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 21-33, February.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Alexandra M. Resch, 2000. "Is There "White Flight" into Private Schools? Evidence From the National Educational Longitudinal Survey," JCPR Working Papers 211, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2011.
"Integrated Public Education, Fertility and Human Capita,"
2011-24, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2011. "Integrated Public Education, Fertility and Human Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 3545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2006.
"Ethnicity, Governance and the Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(1), pages 62-99, April.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2003. "Ethnicity, Governance and the Provision of Public Goods," Working papers 2003-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Davide, DOTTORI & I-Ling, SHEN, 2008.
"Low-Skilled Immigration and th Expansion of Private Schools,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2008023, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Davide Dottori & I-Ling Shen, 2009. "Low skilled immigration and the expansion of private schools," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 726, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dottori, Davide & Shen, I-Ling, 2009. "Low-Skilled Immigration and the Expansion of Private Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 3946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li, Mingliang, 2009. "Is there "white flight" into private schools? New evidence from High School and Beyond," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 382-392, June.
- Eric Brunner & Jennifer Imazeki & Stephen L. Ross, 2006. "Universal Vouchers and Racial Segregation," Working papers 2006-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- Betts, Julian R. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2001.
"Explaining Ethnic, Racial, and Immigrant Differences in Private School Attendance,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 26-51, July.
- Betts, Julian & Fairlie, Robert, 2000. "Explaining Ethnic, Racial, and Immigrant Differences in Private School Attendance," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9n44g161, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Betts, Julian R. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2003. "Does immigration induce 'native flight' from public schools into private schools?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 987-1012, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.