Characteristics of minorities who are entering self-employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 15 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bates, Timothy, 1973. "An Econometric Analysis of Lending to Black Businessmen," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 272-83, August.
- Bates, Timothy, 2011. "Minority Entrepreneurship," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 7(3â4), pages 151-311, October.
- Bates, Timothy, 1995. "Self-employment entry across industry groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
- Brian Headd, 1999. "The Characteristics of Business Owners Database, 1992," Working Papers 99-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- William O’Hare, 1990. "Black business ownership in the rural south," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 93-104, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.