Impact of preferential procurement policies on minority-owned businesses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bates, Timothy, 2011. "Minority Entrepreneurship," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 7(3â4), pages 151-311, October.
- Chatterji, Aaron K. & Chay, Kenneth Y. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2013.
"The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chatterji, Aaron K & Chay, Kenneth Y & Fairlie, Robert W, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt479755b2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Kenneth Y. Chay & Robert W. Fairlie, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Kenneth Y. Chay & Robert W. Fairlie, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," NBER Working Papers 18884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Brown, 1986. "Why should black-owned businesses hire predominately black labor forces?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 113-121, September.
- Y Georgellis & J G Sessions & N Tsitsianis, 2005. "Self-Employment Longitudinal Dynamics: A Review of the Literature," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(2), pages 51-84, September.
- Boyd, Robert L., 2008. "Trends in the occupations of eminent black entrepreneurs in the United States," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2390-2398, December.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1990. "Why Are There So Few Black Entrepreneurs?," NBER Working Papers 3537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Bates & Caren Grown, 1991. "Commercial Bank Lending Practices And The Development Of Black-Owned Construction Companies," Working Papers 91-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.