The impact of European integration on wage differentials in the Bavarian–Czech border region
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/120614/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geishecker, Ingo & Görg, Holger, 2007.
"Winners and losers: A Micro-level Analysis of International Outsourcing and Wages,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg, 2008. "Winners and losers: a micro-level analysis of international outsourcing and wages," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 243-270, February.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Rosario Crinò & Anna M. Falzoni, 2004.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Wage Inequality, and Skilled Labor Demand in EU Accession Countries,"
Development Working Papers
188, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Rosario Crinò & Anna M. Falzoni, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Wage Inequality, and Skilled Labor Demand in EU Accession Countries," KITeS Working Papers 154, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2004.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Anna M.Falzoni & Rosario Crinò, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Wage Inequality, and Skilled Labor Demand in EU Accession Countries," Working Papers 0501, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Jim Airola & Chinhui Juhn, 2008.
"Wage Inequality in Post-Reform Mexico,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 17(1), pages 110-134, March.
- Michael Moritz, 2011.
"The Impact of Czech Commuters on the German Labour Market,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 40-58.
- Michael Moritz, 2011. "The Impact of Czech Commuters on the German Labour Market," ERSA conference papers ersa10p438, European Regional Science Association.
- Zierahn, Ulrich, 2012.
"The effect of market access on the labor market: Evidence from German reunification,"
HWWI Research Papers
131, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2012. "The effect of market access on the labor market: Evidence from German reunification," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201239, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.