Optimal resource management in the presence of a deleterious alien species: a stochastic model for an orchard
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences.
Volume (Year): 1 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/120614/
Other versions of this item:
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "Optimal resource management in the presence of a deleterious alien species: a stochastic model for an orchard," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 107-115, December.
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wojciech Florkowski & Camilo Sarmiento, 2005. "The examination of pecan price differences using spatial correlation estimation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 271-278.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2006.
"International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 758-770, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004. "International Trade And Biological Invasions: A Queuing Theoretic Analysis Of The Prevention Problem," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19912, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- T. Jeffrey Price & Michael E. Wetzstein & Mark W. Rieger, 1997. "Reducing Yield Variation in Peach Orchards by Geographic Scattering," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1119-1126.
- Rahim, Afaf H. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Wesseler, Justus, 2007. "Economic incentives for abandoning or expanding gum arabic production in Sudan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 36-47, December.
- Christopher Lominac & Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009. "An approach to the management of orchards that are vulnerable to attack by invasive species," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 123-131, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.