Creativity, talent, and regional wages in Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "Smart Cities: Quality of Life, Productivity, and the Growth Effects of Human Capital," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 324-335, May.
- Joseph Gyourko & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2006.
NBER Working Papers
12355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher R. Berry & Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "The Divergence of Human Capital Levels Across Cities," NBER Working Papers 11617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- Simon, Curtis J., 1998. "Human Capital and Metropolitan Employment Growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 223-243, March.
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Peri, Giovanni, 2005.
"Cities and cultures,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 304-337, September.
- Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2008.
"Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
136, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2011. "Locational conditions, cooperation, and innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 543-575, June.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-78, December.
- Marcus Noland, 2004.
"Popular Attitudes, Globalization, and Risk,"
Working Paper Series
WP04-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Scott E. Page, 2007.
"Prologue to The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies
[The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and So," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- John M. Quigley, 1998. "Urban Diversity and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 127-138, Spring.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012.
"Regional development and creativity,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201202, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2012.
"From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2011. "From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy," Openloc Working Papers 1117, Public policies and local development.
- Allan, Corey & Grimes, Arthur & Kerr, Suzi, 2013. "Value and Culture," Working Papers 13_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2012.
"Creative industries, new business formation, and regional economic growth,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 539-560, October.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2009. "Creative Industries, New Business Formation and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.