Exploring the sources of labour productivity growth and convergence in the Italian regions: some evidence from a production frontier approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel J. Henderson & R. Robert Russell, 2005. "Human Capital And Convergence: A Production-Frontier Approach ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1167-1205, November.
- R. Paci & S. Saddi, 2002.
"Capitale pubblico e produttività nelle regioni italiane,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200201, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silvia Saddi & Raffaele Paci, 2002. "Capitale pubblico e produttività nelle regioni italiane," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(3).
- Leone Leonida & Carmelo Petraglia & Luis Murillo-Zamorano, 2004. "Total factor productivity and the convergence hypothesis in the Italian regions," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2187-2193.
- Aiello, Francesco & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "Convergence and Regional Productivity Divide in Italy: Evidence from Panel Data," MPRA Paper 17343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Johnson,P.A. & Temple,J.R.W., 2004.
18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Johnson, Paul & Durlauf, Steven N & Temple, Johnathan R. W., 2004. "Growth Econometrics," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 61, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2004.
"Convergence Across Italian Regions and the Role of Technological Catch-Up,"
274, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Maffezzoli Marco, 2006. "Convergence Across Italian Regions and the Role of Technological Catch-Up," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-43, August.
- Peter J. Klenow & Mark Bils, 2000. "Does Schooling Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1160-1183, December.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Tochkov, Kiril & Badunenko, Oleg, 2007. "A drive up the capital coast? Contributions to post-reform growth across Chinese provinces," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- Salinas-Jimenez, M Mar & Alvarez-Ayuso, Inmaculada & Delgado-Rodriguez, M Jesus, 2006. "Capital accumulation and TFP growth in the EU: A production frontier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 195-205, February.
- Erasmo Vassallo & Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2008. "Divari economici e variabili di contesto. Un'analisi non parametrica per le regioni italiane," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(2), pages 44-80.
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2012. "Business change in Italian regions. A spatial shift-share approach to plant-level data," Department of Economics Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2013. "A spatial and sectoral analysis of firm demography in Italy," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013.
"Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmi noteicošie faktori
[Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 47550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.